What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A foolproof plan for your family to survive virtually any type of crisis
- Swiped directly from the plans of military specialists, survival experts, and “off the grid” homesteaders
- A life-saving information for someone willing to do anything and everything to protect their family
- A blueprint to ensure your family has enough food, water, supplies to last through any crisis
- A system that will allow your family to survive and prosper during and after the event
- A bizarre but highly effective system the government absolutely cannot take from you
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. My Family Survival Plans scores 74.33/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://myfamilysurvivalplans.com/ppc/fsp-vsl2/index_cb.html, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: myfamilysurvivalplans.com you’ll also be taken through to myfamilysurvivalplans.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)